Please read the following carefully to understand how we will treat and regard your personal data.
A. COLLATION OF INFORMATION
1. The information that you provide by filling in forms on our website which includes requesting further services.
2. If you contact us via email or phone, records of the correspondence may be kept, if you request our services.
3. Information collected in your Consultation form during your first appointment.
B. WHERE WE STORE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
1. Personal data that we collect from you via any contact forms or email, will be stored in our secure mailbox.
2. Personal data is collected in Consultation forms during your first booking. This is for the purpose of providing you with a safe and tailored treatment that takes your health & individual needs into account, as well as meeting Insurance Company criteria. This information will be stored in paper form in a secure locked filing cabinet for 5 years from the date of your last visit (for Insurance purposes). After 5 years from the last appointment, it will be shredded.
C. USES MADE OF THE INFORMATION
1. To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes:
2. To notify you about changes to our services.
D. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We will not disclose your personal information to third parties.
In the event of a complaint from your part which may result in us having to contact our Insurance provider, your details will be shared with them.
E. IP ADDRESSES AND COOKIES
We do not collect information about your computer, your IP address, operating system and browser type.